Vishakha Nakshatra: Spread from 20 Tula up to 3:20′ Vrischika Rashi. The lor ds are Sukra and Mangal, Deity is Satragni, Symbol – a leaf-decked triumphal gate. Another name of this Star is Radha, a compliment to Anuradha, the birth star of Surya.
1. Physical Features: His face will be round with an extremely attractive bright and physical appearance. Two types of physical appearances are noticed i.e. one with fatty and long structure and the other with very lean and short structure.
2. Character and general events: He will be full of vigor and vitality and will also have an intelligence of the highest order. He is a firm believer of god and leads a life of truthful existence. He does not believe in the orthodox principles and the age old traditions. He is fond of adopting modern ideas.
Mostly he lives away from his family. He is ready to acknowledge others in excess of what is actually required depending on the power of the people he is dealing with. Slavery is suicidal for him. While he is very much religiously active, he does not follow any superstitious or religious fanaticism. He treats all the religions, castes and creed as one. He is a follower of Gandhian philosophy of ‘Ahimsa Paramodharma’ (Religion is Non-violence) and ‘Truth is God’. In certain cases it is noticed that such people accept Sanyasa (saintism) when they touch 35 years of age. When we say sanyasa it does not mean a complete detraction from the ‘Grihastashram’ (duty towards the family). He will simultaneously look after the family and follow sanyasa.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He is a very good orator and has the capacity to attract the crowd. He will win several prizes in an elocution competition. Hence, he is the fittest person to be in the political circle. There is a peculiar spending tendency in him. While on one side he is very stingy on spending, on the other side he is extravagant when it is not required.
He is fit for doing an independent business, jobs involving high responsibility, banking and religious professions, mathematician, teacher or a printer.
4. Family life: He cannot enjoy the love and affection of his mother. One of the primary reasons for the lack of care may either be due to mother’s death or unavoidable circumstances and atmosphere which warrant his mother to be away from the native. There may be several beneficial points in his father, which he can always be proud of. Even then, not much help will be derived from his father also. In other words, we have to come to a conclusion that the native leads more or less a life of an orphan. There may be a lot of difference of opinion between his father and himself on several points where an amicable settlement on any matter may not be possible. It is due to these reasons that he is a hardworking and self made person right from the childhood.
He loves his wife and children very much. Even so, he has two bad qualities. One is his addiction to alcohol while the second one is over indulging in sex with other ladies. In spite of these weaknesses he will not allow these to pose a hindrance either in the family or social life.
5. Health: Since he has the natural inherent vigor and vitality given to him by god, his health will normally be very good. However, he is prone to paralytic attack. I have noticed in more than 70 percent of Vishakha born people this paralytic attack after the age of 55 years. In the remaining 30 percent cases, I have all my doubts that the native could not provide me the correct birth time as otherwise the same symptom of paralytic attack would have in one form or the other been present in them. It is also seen that they are prone to asthmatic attack.
Females born in this Nakshtra will enjoy more or less the same results mentioned for the male natives and in addition they will enjoy the following results:
1. Physical features: Her features are extremely beautiful. This inherent gift of attractive physical features normally attracts the men folk and she faces a lot of problems on this account.
2. Character and general events: She is very sweet to talk to. She is expert in the household activities and if employed excels in the official field also. Arrogance is very rarely noticed in these females. She does not believe in pomp and show and is very simple. She is not fond of enhancing her beauty by applying make up. She is subject to jealousy of other female friends and relatives. She is a firm believer of religious principles and quite often observes a fast. She is also frequently seen performing poojas and visiting holy places.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: She is interested in poetry. If there are other good planetary combinations, particularly when Moon and Venus are together, she may become a famous writer. She will have academic excellence in arts or literature.
4. Family life: She treats her husband as her god. Her religious attitude will confer love and affection from her in-laws. As she looks after the welfare of all family members and even distant relations, she will have all the power and authority conferred on her. She will have more attachment to her father-in-law. She may frequently be visiting sacred places.
5. Health: She will generally have good health. However, she is prone to kidney trouble, goiter and weakness due to homosexuality.