Poorvashadha Nakshatra: Spread from 13:20′ up to 26″40′ Dhanu Rashi. Lord is Guru, the deity is “Varun’ (lord of the Waters), symbol a ‘hand fan’.
1. Physical features: He will have a lean and tall body. With pearl like teeth, he has long ears, bright eyes, narrow waist and long arms. In other words, he possesses attractive physical features.
2. Character and general events: He has an exemplary intelligence. There is a tendency of jumping to conclusion on the matters he deals with. Nobody can defeat him in arguments. He has an extraordinary convincing power. He will not under any circumstance subdue to others, whether he is right or wrong. On one end you can have a lot of advices from him, but remember that you cannot render any advice to him.
While he expresses that he is very courageous he cannot act so unless he is forced either by circumstances or by people to show the requisite courage. He is very poor in decision making and so finds it difficult to take decisions even on small matters. Once he is aroused by instigation or arguments he takes decisions without thinking the merits and demerits of such actions and sticks to that decision till the end. Even if he is completely wrong in his approach, nobody can dare change his decision. Such is the obstinate character of the native.
He likes to do a lot of things for others for nothing in return, but he will be subjected to a lot of criticism. He derives maximum benefit from unknown people. He cannot keep any permanent relationship with anybody. If he works with a particular aim with full sincerity he can touch great heights in his life. He hates external show off. He is God fearing, honest, humble and far from hypocrisy. He can never think of doing anything, which will disturb the progress of others.
He will be highly religious and always interested in being counted among the revered class. He will devote much of his time in puja or others religious acts. He is a good collector of antiques. He may also take interest in writing poems.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: Even though he can shine in almost all the fields, he is particularly fit for doctor’s profession or fine arts. He is advised not to venture in any business unless he has dependable employees or managers. He will be interested in studying occult philosophy and sciences and can shine well in these. Up to an age of 32 years he will face a period of trial and error. Thereafter, he slowly starts climbing the ladder of success. The period between 32-50 years of age will be very fruitful for him.
4. Family life: He cannot enjoy any benefits from his parents. However, he will be lucky to reap benefits from his co-borns, particularly from his brothers. He will be spending most of his life in a foreign land.
His married life will be more or less happy although his marriage may be delayed. In some cases it has been noticed that there will be several proposals for marriage. He is more inclined towards his wife and in-laws. Even then there will be frequent disharmony between the couple. Everything apart, he finds peace in the company of his wife. He will be lucky to have the most talented and respectful children, who will bring name and fame to his family. There may be at the most two children.
5. Health: While his outward appearance is extremely good, his internal anatomy may not be that great i.e., his health may not be good. It is quite often noticed that this native is prone to a particular incurable disease but still he will not care for his health at all. He is prone to severe whooping cough, breathing trouble, bronchitis, tuberculosis, heart attack and malaria or eosinofelia. Even in the state of critical illness he will not hesitate to jump into work, which he feels, should be completed. He may face problems with his thighs. He must take care of his lungs as he is liable to suffer from rheumatic pains.
1. Physical features: She is extremely beautiful. Her almond eyes play the role of a magnet. She has a long nose, graceful look, fair complexion, and brown colored hair.
2. Character and general events: She is intelligent. She has energy, enthusiasm, vigor and vitality. Hence, she is greedy and aspires for everything under the sun. However, she is not obstinate. She can attain more success when adverse conditions prevail. She will weigh the merits and demerits of each case and come to a final decision only after a deep consideration. She will speak out what she feels is right whether others digest it or not. She will be fond of dogs and other pet animals. She makes promises, but does not fulfill them. A tendency of hatred towards her parents and brothers has been noticed. She will be a leader among her relations. She possesses a determined and truthful character.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: Generally, females born in this Nakshatra are educated. She may be a teacher, bank employee or attached to religious institutions. If mercury is also placed with Moon, she may earn as a publisher or writer.
4. Family life: She is very good in household activities. When the age goes by, she develops more and more attachment with her husband; as a result her life becomes increasingly happier. She will benefit from her children to a limited extent only.
5. Health: Her health will generally be good. In addition to the diseases mentioned in the case of male natives above, she will have acute disorder of the womb and uterus. Problems connected with thighs are also observed.