Spread from 3:20 to 16:40 Karkata. Lord Chandra. Symbol-teat of the Cow, the word etymologically means to nourish and that again means to preserve, to protect, replenish, multiply and strengthen.
1. Physical Features: It is very difficult to define or describe the body structure or the look of Pushyami born native as there is no specific structure exclusively enjoyed by Pushyami born. In other words, varying sizes are noticed. One rare sign, as a mark of identification noticed in him is-a distinguished mark; may be a scar or a black mole on his face.
2. Character and general events: He is very weak at heart. He finds it difficult to reach at a conclusion on any matter. He will have a good behavior but only for the sake of a selfish interest. This clearly indicates that his outward expression is hypocritical and against his consciousness i.e. the inner expression is negative and the outward expression is positive. Respecting others is an unknown phenomenon to him whereas expecting respect characterizes him. He responds quickly to admiration and is promptly deflated by criticism too. He surrenders completely to love and affection with sincerity and appreciation, yet he is precautious and hesitates to form strong attachments.
As already explained above, the inherent freedom available in all walks of life will lead him into a bad company. Hence he has to be very careful with his friends. He is fond of good dresses.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He will take charge of any kind of work without judging or thinking whether he is capable of doing such work or not and ultimately ends up being an utter failure in any work he undertakes. While I say that he is not a good anticipator, he is very good in certain work and sweet words are just a natural expression for him. It would be better if he assesses his capacity and ability for the specific field where he can shine well and then start doing a job. If that is done, nobody on earth can stop him in achieving the requisite result. One of the plus points for him is that he is not easily vulnerable to defeat and he pushes his way up through several obstacles.
Even if he does not have any basic education he will show extraordinary intelligence and knowledge on any matter of discussion. Another plus point for him is that he will resist or tooth and nail any idea, programme or work which is not within the spirit of law. He is of the opinion that all wrong doers must be punished whether they are his friends or relatives or enemies. He will carry out any work entrusted to him with utmost sincerity and certainty. While he wants to complete the work which he commences or assigned to him in perfect condition, the outcome in most of the cases is negative because of his extra independent nature. His abilities are multifaceted but his success is apparent in theatre, arts and commerce.
In most cases it is seen that Pushyami born will have to face the grip of poverty up to 15-16 years of age and, thereafter, he will enjoy a mixture of good and bad with lesser gains and higher losses up to the age of 32 years. From the age of 33 years there will be remarkable all round improvements i.e. economically, socially and healthwise.
In most cases it has been seen that Pushyami born will stay away from his native place and family to earn a living. He normally undertakes a work which involves maximum traveling.
4. Family life: There will be a lot of problems in the family circle and he will have to depend on others for even day to day requirements. Due to this dependency during childhood he becomes quite independent when he grows up.
Circumstances will be so warranted that he will be forced to stay away most of the time from his wife and children even though he wants to be with them. He expects his wife to be thoroughly self-sufficient with a commendable talent. He also wants her to be conservatively dressed and behave in an appropriate manner. If the marriage of the native takes place without proper comparison or tallying of the horoscope he may lose all rational perspective and begin to doubt his wife rather than admitting his own lack of discernment. He is very much attached to his parents.
5. Health: He will not be in the best of health during childhood i.e. up to the age of 15 years. Gall stones, gastric ulcer, jaundice, cough, eczema and cancer are the possible diseases.
1. Physical Features: She has a short stature, moderate complexion, well-proportioned face and body. She is generally beautiful.
2. Character and general events: She will not enjoy a peaceful existence. She has a very amicable character with a peaceful mind, and is very submissive to elders, but unfortunately oppressed by all. She is sincere, and affectionate but moody too. She is religious and god fearing. She respects her elders and is conservative. She has a systematic and methodical approach in her actions.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: She may have income from land and buildings. She may be employed in a job where maximum trust is required e.g., Private Secretaries and Secret departments of a country. She may also have income from Agriculture.
4. Family Life: Even though she is ‘Pativrata’ (devoted to one husband only) she is quite often mistaken by her husband for her moral character. This situation can be avoided if she keeps a little control and restriction over her husband by shedding away her shyness so that her outward expression is made clear to her husband as well as others. Reason for most of the turmoil in her life is mainly due to what she thinks and what she expresses to the outside world. She wants to say a lot of things, but she is prevented by her inherent quality of shyness, which often misleads others and a negative opinion is formed about the native. She will have good duty bound children.
5. Health: She will have a respiratory problem. She is prone to tuberculosis, ulcers, breast cancer, jaundice, eczema, and bruises in the breast or gastric ulcer.