GENERAL RESULTS OF BEING BORN IN REVATI NAKSHATRA
1. Physical features: Revati born will have a very good physique; will be moderately tall having a symmetrical body with a fair complexion.
2. Character and general events: He is very clean at heart, sincere in his dealings and soft spoken. He has a knack of dealing with others as per the occasion warrants. He does not give heed to others unnecessarily. Since he has a completely independent life he easily gets hurt when faced with a resistance. He cannot keep a secret for a long period. He does not believe blindly on others, even his loved ones. But once he takes somebody into confidence, he gets significantly attached with him or her.
He is very hot tempered. Come what may, he acts according to his inner voice-his principles. He tries to follow his principles, which he feels, are correct and resists tooth and nail till the end to stick to or follow that principle. He draws a premature conclusion on any matter. He is God fearing, superstitious, religious and rigid in the observance of orthodox culture and principles.
He is stubborn and ambitious. Even the slightest failure of his ideas or plans, torture him to the core. Out of all the Nakshatra born people, Revati born are the most God fearing and religiously inclined. Hence, they are the ones who enjoy maximum blessings of the Almighty.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He will be interested in scientific solutions, historical research and ancient cultures. He will be known publicly for achieving a merit in any one of the three fields mentioned above. Ancient cultures include astrology and astronomy also.
He can be a good physician, astrologer or a poet. If he is employed in a government organization he can be the most successful person. Revati born are mostly settled in foreign countries. When I say foreign countries, it includes quite a reasonable distance from one’s own birthplace. He will come up in life on his own efforts. His intelligence and abilities are inherent since birth. He cannot stick to a particular field or job for a long time.
He does not gain much as compared to the ratio of hard work and reward up to an age of 50. The period between 23 and 26 years will be a good one whereas the period between 26 to 42 years of age will mark a lot of problems-financially, mentally and socially. It is only after his 50th year that he can think of a worry-free and stable life.
4. Family life: He cannot get any help from his relatives and even from his father. In other words, he is unlucky to enjoy the benefits from his near and dear ones. However, his married life will be moderately good. His spouse will be quite an adjusting type.
5. Health: He is prone to fever, dysentery or dental diseases, intestinal ulcers and ear problems.
1. Physical features: She will be extremely beautiful. She can be recognized easily even in a crowd of thousands of people due to her magnificent and attractive personality.
2. Character and general events: She is somewhat stubborn and likes to exercise authority over others. Like male natives, she is also God fearing, religious and rigid in the observance of orthodox culture and principles. She is highly superstitious.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: She will have her education in the field of arts, literature or mathematics. She may be in the general line as far as professional field is concerned i.e, she may be a telephone operator, typist, teacher or a representative of companies. When a good aspect (influence) of beneficial planets is received, she may be an ambassador or a person representing her country for cultural or political matters.
4. Family life: She will enjoy the most harmonious married life.
5. Health: She may have some deformities of the feet, intestinal ulcers or abdominal disorders. In some cases, deafness has also been noticed.