Shatabisha Nakshatra: Spread from after 6:40 up to 20: in Kumbha. Lord Shani. Symbol a circle. The Ocean, rivers, lakes etc. are derived from this star and it signifies aquatic marine life.
1. Physical features: He will have a soft body, excellent memory power, wide forehead, attractive eyes, bright countenance, prominent nose and a bulging abdomen. He would appear to be a member of an aristocratic family at the first sight itself.
2. Character and general events: He is a hard core follower of “Satyameva Jayate”. He will not hesitate to sacrifice his own life for upholding the truth. As he is born with certain principles, he has to quite often confront with others as he cannot deviate from his principles in life. Selfless service is his motto. He insists on following the religious traditions. He is also of the adamant type. Once he takes a decision it is not easy for others to change it. While he is very intelligent and efficient in most of the walks of life, he is very soft hearted. He is a mixture of good and bad.
When he is provoked, he will rise like a bulldog, but that anger is soon subsided. As he does not believe in pomp and show, he is shy to exhibit his talents. However, his talents are soon unearthed when he starts conversing in an interesting and attractive manner. His dialects are highly instructive and educative.
3. Education, sources of income/profession: The period up to an age of 34 years will be trial some for his professional life. After 34 years he will enjoy a period of constant progress. He is highly suited for the practice of astrology, psychology and healing arts. His literary capacity and greatness will come to limelight even when he is very young. He is capable of acquiring a very fine and high education. This Nakshatra has produced eminent doctors and research fellows in medicine.
4. Family life: Generally he has to face a lot of problems from his dear and near ones. Even then, he always extends a helping hand to them when they don’t ask or expect him to. It has been noticed that native undergoes maximum mental agony from his brothers. He also does not enjoy much benefit from his father, whereas full love and affection is derived from his mother.
It has also been found that he is not capable of leading a happy married life. In some cases, when there is severe affliction of Saturn and Jupiter, it has been found that the native remains a chronic bachelor throughout his life. While on one hand he does not enjoy a happy married life, his wife will have all the good qualities that are expected of a companion.
5. Health: Outwardly, he may appear to have a very good health but it is not like that. He cannot tolerate even the slightest affliction to his body. He is prone to urinary diseases, breathing trouble and diabetics. As he is too much inclined towards sexual pleasures, he may have sexually transmitted diseases as well. Even when he keeps illicit relationship with other females it will be well secured from others. He may have problems with his jaws. He is also liable to suffer from colic troubles and must take precautions to protect himself from the diseases inflicted from exposure to cold weather.
1. Physical features: She is tall and lean, fairly good-looking with an elegant disposition. She has fleshy lips and broad cheeks with prominent temples and buttocks.
2. Character and general events: She will be very calm in nature. However, at times she might also get hot-tempered. She is very much inclined towards religious activities as she is god fearing. Due to her hot-temperament, she is mostly confronted with family quarrels and this will result in frequent lack of mental peace.
She has a very good memory. She is highly sympathetic and generous. While she does not expect anything in return for her humanitarian behavior, she is quite often misunderstood not only by the general public, but also by her own family members.
3. Education, sources of income/profession: She is interested in scientific study. If percentage is taken into account most of the female doctors are born in this Nakshatra.
4. Family life: While she loves and adores her husband, her life will be full of problems. Sometimes, a long separation from her husband or widowhood has also been noticed.
5. Health: Her health will be a cause of concern for her. Urinary and uterus disorders have been noticed. She may also suffer from colic troubles and chest pain.