Shravana Nakshatra: Spread after 10: degree up to 23:20′ in Makar. Lord Sani, symbol 3 footprints, deity Hari who takes all forms of Brahma , Vishnu, Siva, etc. It is the birth star of Saraswati. From this is derived light-rays, lion, beasts, horse etc. . “hari” means “to take away”. From Sravana is derived the art of hearing and education and audible education.
1. Physical features: He has highly attractive physical features. Normally, his height will be small. There will be a peculiar sign on his face may be in the form of a mole or some other mark which appears to be a kind of disfigurement. In some cases a black mole beneath the shoulder has been noticed.
2. Character and general events: He is very melodious in his speech. He maintains neatness in every work he undertakes. There is a set principle for him in his life related to cleanliness. He expects his surroundings to be very clean and dislikes people who tend to be shabby or do not maintain a tidy atmosphere. Once he notices a person in untidy condition he will not hesitate to comment on the same. He is full of pity for others and tries to help others as far as possible. He likes to have clean and delicious food and is thus found to be a very good host.
He is God fearing and is full of Guru bhakti (respect to the teacher). He is a believer of ‘Satyameva Jayate’ (Truth alone Triumphs). He should not expect any benefit or return from the ones he has helped out, it has rather been noticed that he is subject to deceit from others. Even if a thief is caught by him he will try to find out the truth of the circumstances which led that person to become a thief and if he is convinced he will let that fellow go. His inherent quality of bearing a peaceful appearance and the knack for dealing with others will penetrate the minds of the people he encounters with; hence he is the fittest politician for the modern times. One smile of the native can do wonders and attracts everybody towards him. Once his smile draws the attention people cannot forget him.
Whatever may be the ups and downs in his life, neither will he reach to the top nor will he be at the bottom. In other words, a mediocre life will be enjoyed by him.
Even illiterate born in this Nakshatra will show complete maturity and will be eager to gather knowledge whenever they get an opportunity.
He is a very good adviser. Others will look up to him for solving individual as well as collective problems. He is a versatile genius. He has the ability and capacity to undertake different jobs at a single time. If he is crowned on a seat where some power and authority vests, he will shine well. He is always in search of an authoritative job.
Since he has to shoulder many responsibilities he ends up spending a lot of money, therefore, he will always be in need of money. He is not revengeful even to his bitterest enemies. He will be content thinking, “Let God give them the due punishment”.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: Normally, the period up to an age of 30 years will undergo several changes. It is only between 30-45 years of age that he gets the taste of stability in all walks of life. In case he lives beyond 65 years due to beneficial planetary positions he can expect remarkable progress both economically and socially.
The native is expected to make an earning in mechanical or technical work or engineering. He may also earn his bread and butter from petroleum or oil products.
4. Family life: His married life will be filled with extraordinary happiness. He will have the most obedient wife with all the good qualities expected. Even then occasional physical relationships with other ladies are not ruled out.
5. Health: He may suffer from ear problems, skin diseases, eczema, rheumatism, tuberculosis and indigestion.
1. Physical features: She is tall and lean. Her head is comparatively bigger with a broad face. The size of her teeth is actually big. There will be a distance between the front teeth. She has a prominent nose.
2. Character and general events: She believes in charity. She is highly religious; hence she will visit several holy places. She is very cunning from within. However, sympathy towards the weak and generosity towards the needy are her notable features. She likes to show off a lot. She has the knack to adapt to the required circumstances, but not in the matters concerning her husband. She is a ‘chatter-box’ without having any control over her tongue.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: She is a very good dancer and takes interest in various fine arts. Illiterate women will normally be engaged in agricultural fields, digging wells etc. Other females with medium type of education are normally employed as typists, clerks or receptionist etc.
4. Family life: Her family will always take pride in her name. However, since she wants perfection in all matters, she has to confront a frequent friction with her husband. She should not expect others to have the same perfection; hence for a happy home she should avoid such enforcement. As already mentioned above, while she can adapt to any circumstances this behavior is applicable only with outsiders and not with her husband, whom she always looks upon to be a perfect gentleman.
5. Health: She may be infected with some kind of skin disease. She is also prone to eczema, filarial, pus formation, or tuberculosis. Leprosy of low intensity is also not ruled out. She may also have an ear problem.