Swati Nakshatra: Spread from 6:40′ to 20: Tula. Lord is Sukra, the deity is the Wind and because of this latter factor this causes the attributes of the Wind. Restlessness of disposition or physical restlessness, inability to stay still at any place comes from it; also fidgetiness and noise
1. Physical features: One of the peculiar features of Swati born is that the bottom of his foot appears to be curved and the ankle seems a bit raised. His features are very attractive to the women folk. His body will be fleshy.
2. Character and general events: He is a peace loving person, but adamant and independent. He neither likes to swallow others property nor is he ready to part with his own. He cannot bear any criticism for his work. Once he loses temper, it will be very difficult to calm him down. Hence, for a better tomorrow he should maintain a proper balance in his mind.
He is willing to extend any helping hand to others provided his own freedom is not questioned. He respects others irrespective of the position or level of people, in other words he is not hypocritical in giving respect. He is certainly the best friend in need and the worst enemy of the hated. He does not hesitate in taking revenge from people who are against him. His childhood days will be full of problems. Initially, he tries to offer protection and help to his near and dear ones, but changes his mind later on due to the unwanted criticism from those being helped.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: His intelligence and capacity to do the work are excellent. He has to suffer financially and mentally even if born in a wealth family, till the age of 25 years. He cannot expect much progress and advancement in profession or business up to the age of 30 years. Thereafter, he can have a golden period up to his 60 years of age.
The native will earn through professions like Gold Smith, traveler or drug seller, an actor or dramatist or a textile worker; may join defense (navy); an astrologer or a translator; or a mechanical engineer.
4. Family life: His married life will not be too congenial. For the outsiders, it would seem that his is the most adjustable couple, but in reality they are not.
5. Health: Normally the native has a very good health. However, as every human being suffers from certain diseases sometime or the other, he is also prone to diseases connected with the abdomen, heart, piles and arthritis.
Females will enjoy a little different result than those mentioned above.
1. Physical features: She can be distinctively identified from the way she walks because she is very slow in walking.
2. Character and general events: She is sympathetic and loving, virtuous, and enjoys a very high social position. She is fond of religious rites and is truthful. She is good at making friends and will have a lot of them. She will win over her enemies. While most of the women folk prefer to wander, this native is not inclined to do so.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: In case she takes up some employment she will attain much fame even beyond anticipation. As the fate would have it, while she does not like to travel, she is forced due to circumstances to accept a job where more traveling is involved.
4. Family life: She will have to act against her consciousness regarding her morals due to some peculiar circumstances and atmosphere prevalent in the family. However, she will enjoy complete satisfaction from her children.
5. Health: Outwardly, her health will not look to be very good as her internal anatomy is weak. She may suffer from bronchitis, asthma, breast pain, broken feet ankles and uterus trouble.