Uttarashadha Nakshatra: Spread from 26:40′ Dhanu to 10: of Makara. Lord is Guru and Sani. The derivatives from Uttarashadha are closely allied to those of Poorbashadha.
1. Physical features: He owns a well-proportioned body with a broad head and a tall figure. He has a long nose with bright eyes. He has a charming and graceful appearance and a fair complexion.
2. Character and general events: He will be refined, soft spoken, and pure hearted with an innocent looking expression. In case he happens to occupy a very high position in the society, he will not like to express pomp and show and will dress like a simpleton. He gives respect to all and particularly women folk. He is god fearing. It is not easy for others to find out his underlying merits and demerits. It is only after several acquaintances and dealings that one can actually come to a conclusion about the behavioral aspect of this native. In most of the cases, it has been noticed that there will be black mole around his waist or on the face. A slight reddish color is noticed in his eyes.
He will be very plain in his dealings and will show utmost sincerity in all the work he undertakes. He will not deceive others and would not like to cause any trouble to others. So much so, due to his inherent good behavior he often lands into uncalled problems. While he is a simple-hearted soul, he will not subdue to any pressure and will not bestow full confidence on anybody. But once he takes a person into confidence nobody can change his decision. To a certain extent, he is a slave to flattery and expects that others must look after his welfare. He will not take any hasty decision but indulges in full consultation with his trustworthy people before coming to the final conclusion. While he is very much involved in all the activities he undertakes, usually he is a lazy fellow.
Even in the state of conflict he cannot utter harsh words directly to anyone. In spite of a difference rising in the opinions he will not like to express his unhappiness to others. Any discussion he makes with others will be without expressing any ill-will. He is bound to shoulder many responsibilities at a young age. Due to this he is fully trained to shoulder any responsibility with perfection. Once he is convinced that any action carried out by him or words uttered by him happen to be wrong he will not hesitate to repent and express his apologies.
Each and every action of the native requires recognition from others otherwise he is dragged into the state of unhappiness. He is subjected to maximum happiness at one moment and maximum unhappiness at the very next.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He has to be very careful in any controversial dealings. Before any collaboration is made, he has to completely screen the people with whom he is entering into one. Otherwise, failure is certain. Period after the age of 38 years will mark an all round success and prosperity.
4. Family life: Normally his childhood will be somewhat better. But later on he may have to face a lot of unexpected reversals and problems on the family front. It has been noticed that between the age of 28 and 31 years some important change takes place in the family circle.
His married life will be more or less very good. He normally gets a responsible and loving wife. At the same time the health of the spouse will be a cause of concern for him. His wife will be having problems of acidity or uterus disorders. In spite of the comparative advantages mentioned above, he lacks happiness from the children whereas his children will be the main cause of concern.
5. Health: He is prone to stomach problems, paralysis of limbs, and pulmonary diseases. Poor eyesight or some defects in the eyes are also noticed.
Females born in this Nakshatra will also enjoy more or less the same results mentioned above in the case of male natives. In addition the following results will be observed:
1. Physical features: Her forehead will be much wider. She has a large nose, attractive eyes, beautiful teeth, a stout body but her locks will not be so beautiful.
2. Character and general events: One of the worst qualities of these females is that they are the ‘obstinate dare devil’. Her utterances are not well thought and she jumps into conflicts with others. In spite of this disadvantage she would like to lead a very simple life.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: Generally, females born in this Nakshatra are educated. She may be a teacher, bank employee or attached to a religious institution. If Mercury is also placed with Moon, she may earn as a publisher or a writer.
4. Family life: She cannot enjoy her married life in its fullest sense as quite often her mind will be disturbed due to either husband’s separation or some other problems connected with him. She is religiously inclined and observes all the religious formalities.
She derives complete happiness and contentment by marrying a Revati or Uttara-Bhadra Pada boy.
5. Health: She will have wind problems, hernia or uterus problems etc.