There is a saying that people born in Ashlesha Nakshatra possess serpent’s sight and even a single look casted by them on others will have a penetrating effect of a certain unknown force. In order to escape from such a sight it is the ancient traditional practice that the neighbors grow bamboos on the border or fences of their houses. Probably the bamboos have magnetic power to catch both the sight and sound.
Spread from 16:40′ to 30: degree Karkata. Chandra is the lord. It is the birth star of Ketu. Symbol-coiled up snake. It is the nature of a snake to hide himself, to encircle and entwine, to creep on the chest, to embrace, and to enjoy or unite surreptitiously. All this is an attribute of Ashlesha also. The cunningness of the serpent, its devious nature
1. Physical Features: Ashlesha born normally possess rude appearance. He may appear to be having a stout body and rude features, but the inner built up is void.
2. Character and general events: He will not be grateful to anybody even to those who have given him life. Outwardly, he tends to show that he is very sincere and would like to share the tragedy of others but he is not like that. He is very talkative. One of the added advantages is that he can attract people with hypocritical words and he is fit to man various organizations. Since there is an inherent quality of leadership and eagerness to reach the top he can shine very well in the political field. In spite of all that mentioned above, which may appear to be an adverse indication of the character, he is the most intelligent person who can give suitable leadership to a country.
It is also seen that some Ashlesha born are cowards, poor-hearted and soft-spoken. They are not arrogant by themselves but they are arrogant to the world because of the peculiar expression they show to the world.
He does not place a blind trust on anyone. Even then it is seen that he mostly associates himself with black marketers, thieves and murderers. He does not keep any distinction between rich and poor or good and bad people. He does not like to have any resistance to his independence from any circle and has a good liking towards people who are ready to accept his leadership and obey his orders, whether in a negative or a positive manner. He is ready to sacrifice anything for such people. He never likes to cheat others or to engulf on other’s property. But it is seen that he is quite often mistaken by others.
One of the drawbacks with the Ashlesha born is that his brain always supports people who are not in need and rejects the request of the needy people. When he renders a helping hand to a needy person he will not hesitate to publicize his act.
Whatever may be the plus and minus points in the Ashlesha born, it is generally noticed that he is the luckiest, popular, but hot-tempered person. When watched closely it can be identified that he loses his temper when not required but keeps silent when he should actually lose it. On one side when we say that the Ashlesha born is the luckiest, it should also be noted that he is deprived of enjoying the fruit of his lucky existence.
Mostly he is betrayed by the relations and friends and helping hand is extended by the unknown.
3. Education, source of income/profession: He may have his education in Arts or Commerce. On a professional front the native gets speedy promotions and sudden reversals. A heavy monetary loss between the age of 35-36 years is predicted while an unexpected and unfair income will be earned on turning 40.
4. Family life: He will have to shoulder much of the family responsibilities most probably it may be due to the native being the eldest in the family. His wife cannot understand him. She does not want to share her wealth with other relatives (sister-in-law or cousin brother etc.)
5. Health: He will have flatulence, jaundice, pain in legs and knees, and stomach problems. He will be addicted to drugs.
Females born in Ashlesha will also enjoy almost all the results mentioned for the male natives.
1. Physical features: Most of the females born in this Nakshatra are not good looking. However, if Mars is associated in this Nakshatra, she will have a beautiful figure.
2. Character and general events: She will be self-restrained and will possess non-caring attitude. The inherent quality of shyness in the females is present in a greater degree in the case of Ashlesha born females. Her moral is of a very high order.She will enjoy good respect and recognition from her relations. She has the capacity to conquer her enemies mainly through vocabulary twisting.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: She will be very efficient in her official work. She may be, if educated, employed in an administrative capacity. Illiterate females may be engaged in selling fishes or work in the agricultural field.
4. Family Life: She is very efficient in the household administration. She should be careful while dealing with in-laws, as there is a possibility of plotting against her so as to create friction with her husband.
5. Health: She is prone to joint pains, hysteria, dropsy, jaundice and indigestion. She will have frequent nervous breakdowns.