Spread from 10: to 23:20′ Kanya. Deity Surya, Lord Budha, symbol – closed hand. The 12 names of the sun are: (1) Arun, (2) Aditya, (3) Tapan, (4) Divakar, (5) Bhaskar, (6) Bhanu, (7) Martanda, (8) Mihir, (9) Ravi, (10) Bivakar, (11) Sahasramsu and (12) Surya. All the attributes of these names etymologically connotes are caused by this star. From the Surya we derive creativity and creation, and from creation we derive light, lustre, and strength. Surya is the prime cause of dominion, kingship, power of immunity and the light that dispels darkness. Budha is the cause of knowledge. If placed in this star he sheds light all around.
1. Physical features: The native is tall and stout. He has a mixed complexion with short hands as compared to the body structure. There will be a scar mark on the upper right hand or beneath the shoulder.
2. Character and general events: The native will have a calm nature. He has a peculiar smile i.e. his cute smile has the magnetic power to attract others. This inherent quality produces a vibration on others and it becomes difficult to leave the native once such acquaintance takes place. He can easily get respect and honor from the public. He is always ready to help the needy with an unselfish motive. He does not like to deceive others even if it costs him his life. In spite of this good quality, the reward he gets in return is nothing but criticism and opposition. He does not believe in posh living.
Unlike other Nakshatra born people, the life of Hasta native is full of frequent ups and downs. At one moment he rises to the top while the other moment he falls to the bottom whether in professional field or in the psychological world. In other words, luck and misfortune comes to him without any intimation. Hence, we cannot categorize him as a permanent popper or a wealthy lad. When he enters a particular field and starts achieving his goals, reversal is already in store for him. While he tries to get out of such reversal situations with his own effort, help comes to him from the unexpected quarters and he achieves medium success in the undertaking. It may appear that there is some hidden curse on the native as otherwise; the sincerity and hard work which he shows in every work should have given him a wonderful boost.
While the native does not want to cause any trouble to others, once he is hurt, he will always be in search of revenge, but at the same time leaves himself in the hands of his deity thinking-let god give him the punishment-and he slowly withdraws from the scene of conflict.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: In the work field, he follows a strict discipline. Normally employment on a subordinate level is not for him. There are actually very few cases where the Hasta native is working in a low-level job. In most of the cases either they are engaged in business or hold a high position in the industries.
Hasta native even with a preliminary academic background will possess excellent all-round knowledge. He will show to the world that no matter what the consequences are he will prove his point. He is a good adviser as he has the capacity to intervene and settle various disputed matters. A lot of responsibilities will have to be undertaken by him before he can climb the ladder of success.
The period up to the age of 30 years will bring in unexpected circumstantial changes both in the family as well as in the academic, professional or business field. His golden period starts between 30 to 42 years of age, when the native can settle down in his life. If the native lives beyond 64 years of age, there will be a remarkable accumulation of wealth and an all-round success in the business field.
4. Family life: He is able to enjoy an ideal married life, even though occasional friction as expected in a family will definitely be there. His wife will be a homely lady with all good qualities expected from a house wife. One of the hidden factors noticed in the wife of a hasta native is that she may indulge in homosexual activities in her youth.
5. Health: He is prone to severe cough and cold, frequent emanation of water from the nose and clotting of such fluid, asthma or sinus.
Female natives born in Hasta Nakshatra also will enjoy more or less the same results as mentioned for a male native born in Hasta. In addition, they will also enjoy the following results:
1. Physical features: Her eyes will be extremely beautiful and entirely different from those born in other Nakshatras. His ears are also well-formed. She has a well-formed shoulder. She is very attractive with a delicate body.
2. Character and general events: She will have the inherent shyness of a female sex. While she will respect the elders, she may not like to live like a slave. She will not hesitate to express her views openly and is not bothered about the outcome of her expressions. Hence, she is subjected to enmity from her relatives. If she curbs the tendency of openly expressing her views she can attain a good amount of success on a family front and enjoy her life to the full.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: In most of the cases, hasta female is not employed mainly due to the good financial stability of her parents as well as her husband. In some cases it has been noticed that if born in a poor family she is employed in the agricultural field and construction activities.
4. Family life: She can enjoy a happy married life. Her husband will be wealthy and loving. She enjoys benefits from her children in her old age. Her first child will be a son followed by two daughters.
5. Health: Her health will generally be good. However, she may have high blood pressure, varicose veins and asthma in her old age.