Those born in the Jyeshtha star are fond of daily physical exercises, warriors, always respecting brahmins, famous and endowed with fine qualities. They gain fame, are bright, accompany kings, affected in mind, deeply idle, well known, and speak final. They are addicted to bad jobs, capable of undergoing difficulties, unbearable, cruel, untruthful and wealthy. They are tall and endowed with few children. They are pure and intelligent. They are religious and have a good circle of friends; they are poets and wise. They are generally dark complexioned, happy, stable and much learned.
1. Physical features: He has a very good physical stamina and attractive countenance. It may be noticed that most of the people born in this Nakshatra have defective teeth, either the teeth will have gap between them or will be bulging out. If these two defects are not present then the color of the teeth will definitely be different.
2. Physical appearance: He is very clean in his mind and is very sober. But these good qualities will not be noticed by others as he does not believe in show. He cannot face even a small problem. He is the type of person to whom no secret should be told or given. He cannot keep anything hidden in his mind even if it pertains to his own life. Unless he keeps it open to others he feels that something is missing in his life and he fails to get a sound sleep till the time he discloses the secrets. Several people born in this nakshatra have been coming to me and complaining that they do get a good sleep. When the reason for such a state of affairs was enquired into, they have all admitted that a peculiar vibration takes place in their mind and unless the reason for that vibration is leaked out they cannot rest. So they always wait for the next morning and try to tell these things to the very first person they come across.
He is hot tempered and obstinate. Due to this temperament he often faces a lot of problems and forms a wall to his progress in life. He never accepts the advice given by others whereas he acts upon his own consciousness.
For the sake of principles, he takes on-the-spot decisions on several matters without seeing the opportunity and circumstances, which ultimately lead him to an unsafe state. Due to his hot-headedness he will not hesitate in causing problems and troubles even to those who rendered him all the possible help when required. He may even ill treat those people. He cannot expect any help from his relationships. Outwardly, he appears to be very proud, but on a closer look it will be evident that it is just the opposite.
He must avoid all the drugs and alcohol as he is prone to quickly losing his self-control which will spoil his hard earned reputation, create a hindrance to his profession and also in his family life.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He will leave his home at a very young age and seek refuge in a distant place. He has to earn his bread strictly on his own efforts. Because of the sincerity shown in the work field he normally comes up quickly in any position he holds. Constant change of jobs or professions is noticed.
Period up to an age of 50 years will be full of trial and any stability in his life is destined to starts thereafter only. The period from 18-26 years of age will be the period of maximum troubles. During this period he will have to undergo financial problems, mental agony. In extreme cases mental disorders are also spotted (subject to your birth chart). When he reaches an age of 27 years it will mark the beginning of progress and stability even though the pace will be very slow until he is 50 years old.
4. Family life: He cannot expect any benefit from his mother and co-borns as they become his enemies. He is generally disliked by his near and dear ones. This is mainly due to the fact that Jyeshtha born likes to keep a separate identity and existence.
His spouse will always have an upper hand and strongly resists the activity of intoxication. While his married life will be completely harmonious and enjoyable to the maximum core, the occasional health problems of his wife or separation due to some unavoidable circumstances will greatly affect the mind of the native.
5. Health: Frequent temperature, dysentery, cough and cold, asthmatic attach and stomach problems are the possible diseases he can suffer from. It is noticed that these people are affected with one or the other health problems frequently. He may also have severe pain in arms and shoulders.
Females born in this Nakshatra will also enjoy more or less the same results mentioned for the male natives of Jyeshtha Nakshatra. In addition, they will enjoy the following results:
1. Physical appearance: Well proportioned and muscular body with long arms. She has an above average height, broad face, and short and curly hair.
2. Character and general events: She has strong emotions, passionate jealousies and deep love traits. She is intelligent, thoughtful, and perceptive. She is more eager to know what other’s talk of her. Although her natural inherent feminine character will not allow her to appear domineering, she is a good organizer.
3. Education, sources of income/profession: She is active in sports but displays a medium academic education. She is often content on staying at home, seeking to enrich her own life through her husband’s success. Hence, most of the Jyeshtha born females are not involved in any earning job.
4. Family life: She lacks marital harmony and loss of children is also noticed. In some cases it has been noticed that this native is subject to harassment by in-laws and several concoctions stories are framed against her. She has to be extremely careful while dealing with her neighbors and relatives as they are the people who poison her life. An undisturbed period is very rarely available for her. Since she makes her own rule which is to be abided by her children, she will be neglected by her children as a vengeance gesture for all that she has made them encounter during childhood.
5. Health: Her health will not be so good. It is seen that some of the females born in this Nakshatra suffer from disorder of the uterus. She is also prone to prostrate gland enlargement or pain in arms and shoulders.