This is the birth star of Chandra. Many constellations gather at the tail end of Krithika group. It extends from Mesa 26:40. The residuary 10: degree fall in Vrishabha. The Devata is Agni, Lord (Adhipati) is Mangal and Sukar. Agni is the great purifier, the great consumer of and the giver of light, heat and brightness.
1. Physical features: Normally he is of middle stature. However, native with Saturn’s aspect usually has a tall body. His nose is prominent and his eyes sympathetic, neck thick and stout, strongly built body with big shoulders and well developed muscles, peaceful countenance and a respectful behavior. He has a commanding appearance.
2. Character and general events: While he is very intelligent on one hand, he cannot pursue any goal for long on the other hand. In other words he easily gets bored with a particular thing and switches to another one without weighing the pros and cons. He is capable of rendering good advice and guides others in any problem. As far as his own life is concerned, he does what he thinks at a particular time.
He will discard any friendship if it confronts his ego and freedom. At the same time he would not like to achieve name, fame and wealth through unfair means or at the mercy of others. His needs or wants are neither unreasonable nor his accumulations always spectacular, although his money making abilities are often phenomenal, his motivation, however, is derived from an emphatic wish to remain free from obligations. He cannot find fault in his own actions. Optimism followed with self-pride is one of the characteristics strongly displayed. He is determined to go ahead with great energy and shows a stubborn and tenacious nature.
He is a combination of orthodoxy and monotheism, i.e. while he is orthodox he does not believe in age-old beliefs and customs followed blindly by the people. Persistent effort and hard work are his motto. He is eager to render a positive service to the world but is unable to shine for long. He involves himself in social life sincerely but loss and failure is all he gets. This drawback is attributed to the lack of ability to make the right move as per the situation.
He tries to impose certain restrictions and control through self-assessment and modifies them according to his sweet will. Once a promise is made, it will be fulfilled at any cost.
On a social front he can earn name, fame and respect. An excess of sincerity will lead him to a downfall. Frustrations start haunting him even for trivial matters leading to an outburst. Once he loses his temper the subsequent steps taken by him can prove dangerous. Hence, he should keep and maintain his peace of mind to avoid any sudden outbursts. He shows a remarkable arguments and counter arguments ability supplemented with logical reasoning. It is quite often seen that the ones born in Krittika are bereft of truth and money and go for unnecessary traveling. They are thankless and will utter cruel words.
3. Education, source of earning/profession: Mostly, Krittika born does not stay in his hometown, which means his livelihood will be in a foreign land. When I say foreign, it is not necessary that it should be a foreign country. Foreign land means a little away from the place where he is born. Partnership business is not suitable for him.
He derives benefits from the government sector. He can try his hands on becoming an engineer; a doctor specialized in venereal diseases, in treasury department, or a draftsman. In case the native is interested in business he can derive maximum benefit from the yarn export, medicine and decorative industries. He will be endowed with a large legacy at any point of his life. He is very slow in any kind of work. Hence for achieving success in life, he is advised to increase his working speed as otherwise he may be dragged far behind others.
4. Family life: He is generally lucky in his married life. His spouse will be expert in household administration, dedicated and devoted, and faithful and virtuous. With all these plus points, health of the spouse will be a concern for him and circumstances may so be created that quite often he is forced to live separately or alone. When I say separation, it may be due to work or due to ill health of either of the family members i.e. parents of the spouse etc. and not due to disharmony between the couple.
While he has to confront many obstacles in various walks of life, he will be content and lucky in family matters where he enjoys the utmost satisfaction and peace.
He is more attached and close to his mother. Among his co-borns, the native will enjoy more favor and love from his mother. While his father will be a pious man and well-known person, the native cannot enjoy his father’s comforts and benefits. His life up to 50 years of age will be full of trial and he faces frequent changes in his surroundings. However, period between 25 years-35 years and 50 years-56 years will be very good.
Love marriage is indicated for the native. Sometimes, it has been found that Krittika born marries a girl known to his family.
5. Health: He has a good appetite, but he does not have an appropriate food habit. Diseases to which he is prone to are dental problems, weak eyesight, tuberculosis, wind and piles, brain fever, accidents, wounds, malaria or cerebral meningitis.
Whatever is his health condition, whether good or bad, neither he is afraid of any disease nor is he ready to observe a daily health care routine.
1. Physical Features: She will have a flawless body, medium height and extremely beautiful up to her 27th years of age. Thereafter, due to sudden psychological or circumstantial changes, her beauty slowly starts fading.
2. Character and general events: While she is not completely loveless, she will not subdue to the pressure from others. Therefore, she suffers mentally. She is fond of quarrels. She expresses arrogance not only in her appearance but also in the domestic environment.
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: Normally only a very few percentage of Krittika females are highly educated. She earns by working in the paddy field, agricultural field, fisheries and other small-scale industries. When the birth is in the 1st degree of Krittika or 12 to 13.20 degree of Krittika, the native becomes highly learned and she may be an Administrative Officer, Doctor or Chemical Engineer or a Teacher. She can also earn as a musician or an artist, a tailor or from leather products.
4. Family life: She cannot enjoy full comforts of her husband. In some cases childlessness or separation from husband is also indicated and in few cases no marriage takes place. In case marriage early marriage does not take place then it has been noticed in several cases that 37th year is good for marriage. She will not keep cordial relation with relatives as a sense of suppression and subordination is rampant in her mind. Truth is that these females live in an illusionary world and they show discourtesy to people who are actually their well wishers. Ultimately, a secluded life is in store for them.
5. Health: Health will be severely afflicted either due to excess work or lack of mental peace. Glandular tuberculosis has also been noticed.