Lehsuniya is gemstones for Ketu (Ketu is the rest of the body of Rahu). it bestows spiritual tendencies, asceticism, and nonattachment to worldly desires and ambitions. Ketu is also a half-planet that bestows wisdom, powers of discrimination, and gyana-spiritual knowledge, the knowledge of the self. It gives psychic abilities to its natives and makes them masters of the healing arts, natural healing, healing herbs, spices, foods, tantric healing, healing persons affected by evil spirits and ghosts.
Ketu’s sign is Pisces as Rahu’s is Virgo. The sign Pisces belongs the the guru, Jupiter, and Ketu also has dominion over it.
Ketu’s body is supposed to be composed of a man’s torso in its upper half and a fish body as its lower half.
General Characteristics Of Ketu: Moksha, Detachment, Renunciation, Occult Knowledge, Spirits, Red colour, Cats eye.
|General Characterstics of Lehsuniya (Cat’s Eye)|
|Cosmic Color||Beyond Visible Color Spectrum (Infra Red)|
Procedure Of Wearing Cat’s Eye (Lehsuniya):
- Rahu and Ketu stones should be worn only in specific condtions by consulting with astrologer.
- Minimum weight of Lehsuniya should be 7 carats (1400 mg).
- Lehsuniya should be wear in Ring finger of working hand.
- Lehsuniya must touch your fingure skin.
- Dip the ring into gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Tuesday during the ascending moon cycle(Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Recite “AUM KETAVE NAMAH” mantra while wearing the ring.
Lehsuniya ring should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone jyotish effects.
Cat’s Eye(Lehsuniya) originating countries: Cat’s Eye is found in Sri Lanka, Brazil and India on a very big scale. It is also found in South Africa, Russia, Burma and U.S.A. In India, it has been found in a very big way in Orissa. It is also found in Kerela, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Bihar.