Ruby Astrology details:
Ruby (Manik) is the gemstone of planet Sun (Surya), the strongest planet in the solar system. The Sun rules our physical health and vitality and determines our self of ego and self-projection in the world. A strong Sun makes a person very energetic and the center of attention.
The energetic Sun, if well placed in a horoscope, gives reputation and dignified position to the native. Strong and robust physical structure, stern skeleton, strong will-power and self-dependence are the boons of the Sun.
Sun creates interest and enhances attraction of the native towards golden/gold-made ornaments, red colored attire, chilly & spicy dishes, leadership and governance or administration.
Sun Source of life
With rising of the Sun God the source of life, the entire world and all the creatures on earth return to life. They are engaged in their work during day hours and at sunset, all the living creatures throw themselves in the lap of slumber, after day long toil. It indicates that it is the sun, with whose rise in the morning all the activities on earth get activated whereas everything gets halted at the sunset. King of all the planets/grahas the Sun, in Vedic astrology, is called Ravi. The sun rules the sign of Leo. The sun occupies the most prominent place in the Zodiac. All the planets, stars and signs rotate around the Sun. The Sun is known as Atmakarak Ravi . This comes from the Sanskrit word Atma meaning soul and karak meaning indicator . Therefore as indicator of the soul , the sun is life.
General Characterstics of Sun:Time, Soul, Father, Ego, Ruler, Government, Intelligence, Vitality, Profession, Honor, Fame, Glory, Heart, Copper, Orange colour, Ruby, East.
|General Characterstics of Ruby (Manik)|
|Cosmic Color||Orange Red|
|Ring Wearing Finger||Center|
|Astrologically GemStone Shape||Oval, Rectangular, Square|
Procedure Of Wearing Ruby (Manik):
- Ruby size for astrological purpose should be between 3 carats ( 600 mg) – 8 carats (1600 mg).
- Ruby should be wear in center finger of working hand.
- Ruby must touch your fingure skin.
- Dip the ring into gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Sunday during the ascending moon cycle(Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Recite “OM SURYAYA NAMAHA” mantra while wearing the ring.
- Ruby should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone resulting lessen the gemstone effect.
Ruby originating countries: Ruby is found in Burma, Thailand, Sri Lanka, East Africa, Kenya, Nepal, Afghanistan, India and Pakistan. The best Rubies are from the Magok district of Burma. Thai Rubies are comparatively less attractive and the Rubies found in Sri Lanka are pink.