Jupitar General significance:
Yellow Sapphire/Topaz (Pukhraj) is the stone of planet Jupitar (Brihaspati). Jupitar Known as the Great Benefic, Jupiter represents wisdom, religion, expansion in general, and wealth. Individuals with strong Jupiters will tend to adhere to organized religions, usually the same ones as their parents. Strong Jupiters also tend to be well-educated people who are well-to-do.
Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) Significance:
The yellow sapphire/Topaz(Pukhraj) is regarded as the best of gems in the same way as Jupiter is the teacher of gods. Jupiter governs wisdom, spirituality, Wealth, Analysis ability and Sincerity in human being. Therefore it is such a gem which is worthy to be worn by all.
Yellow sapphire healing:
The wearer of yellow sapphire gets the knowledge of law, ethics, wit, wisdom, pleasure of getting issues, worldly happiness, Para physical bliss, physical power, cleverness, long life, good health, food grains, prosperity, glory and mental peace. It is the most beneficial to the authors, writers, barristers, traders and businessman.
Jupiter is a karaka or indicator of fortune, wealth, fame, luck, devotion and faith, spirituality, charity, morality, meditation, mantra, children, magistrates, ministers, lawyers and leaders in government and religion.
General Characteristics of Jupitar:
Progeny, God, Guru, Place of Worship, Devotion, Dharma (Constant integrated awareness), Wisdom, Nobility, Ethical Behavior, Morality, Spirituality, Finance, Bank, Law, Liver, Fat, Gold, Yellow color, Yellow Sapphire, North East
A high-quality yellow sapphire gemstone gives the wearer happiness, fame, fortune, good name, prosperity, intelligence, wealth, comfort, good health, a long life, and blesses women with good children. There can be an instant financial change for the better shortly after putting on a yellow sapphire.
|General Characterstics of Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)|
|Ring Wearing Finger||Index Finger|
|Astrologically GemStone Shape||Oval, Rectangular, Square|
Procedure Of Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj):
- Minimum weight of Yellow Sapphire should be 3.25 carats (600 mg).
- Yellow Sapphire should be wear in First finger (Index Finger) of working hand.
- Yellow Sapphire must touch your fingure skin.
- Dip the ring into gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Thursday during the ascending moon cycle(Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Recite “OM GURUVE NAMAHA” mantra while wearing the ring.
Yellow Sapphire should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone effect.
Blue Sapphire should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone resulting lessen the gemstone effect.
Yellow Sapphire originating countries: Eastern Australia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, East Africa, and in North American at a few locations, such as at “Gem Mountain”, and in or near the Missouri River in the region around Helena, Montana. Currently Sri Lanka is best source of yellow and blue sapphire(neelam).
Yellow Sapphire Qualities
- Evenness in surface, without any variations in thickness.
- Rich velvety lustre that can be seen with the naked eye.
- Self-luminous quality: it should emit light all over its surface.
- Regular shape.
- Solidity, hardness.
- Smooth feel, Pleasant appearance.
- Transparency, which makes it clean and pure.
- Heaviness or high specific gravity that can be felt when placed on the palm.
- Uniformity of color.