Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Difference between carat and ratti?
1 carat = 200 milligram, 1 Ratti = 180 milligram
carat is common unit worldwide, whereas Ratti is India specific and we weight 1 Ratti = 180 mg.
2. Do you support COD (Cash on Delivery)?
3. How long delivery will take?
- Delivery in India takes 4-6 working days (from experience).
- foreign land delivery (USA, UK, AUS, CANADA, BRAZIL, SOUTH AFRICA etc.) takes 8-12 working days
4. Do you provide lab certificate, are your gemstones genuine ?
We provide 100% guarantee of our gemstones, All our gemstones are shipped with original lab certificate
5. Many customers seeing our prices ask 'are your gemstones original' and why prices are low?
- We are online marketing company, So we have large market at our disposal. We don't have showrooms, large team expenses and advertisement cost. Our purpose is to spread astrology, by keeping our profit margin lowest possible.
- We have our ethics, Read our Mission
6. Do your provide buy back for stone ?
- All our stones are brand new.
- We believe once gemstone is worn by person, it collects person vibrations and maybe in-auspicious for other person. So we don't provide any re-sale value for stones