Return & Refund Policies
Common Policies Worldwide
- Return courier charges will be borne by customer.
- After receiving product, customer need to inform about his dis-satisfaction through phone or email within 48 - 72 hours of receipt.
Indian Customer Refund - 7 Days 100% money refund policy - Loose Gemstones
- We have full transparency in our services, so we don't make non-realistic promises. 7-10 Days full money back guarantee.
- 100% refund is applicable once item is received back within 7 days of receiving (same as delivered).
International Customer Refund Policy - 7 Days Refund Policy - Loose Gemstones
- Paypal charges, Currency Conversion charges will be borne by customer in case of International Refund.
So approx. 90% of stone invoiced value will be refunded to customer card.
Indian/International Customer - 7 Days Stone's Ring (mounted from us only)
- 75% of invoiced value will be sent back to your card.
The Refund policy Is Void If
- Customer contacts us after 3 Days of receiving the gemstone.
- There are visible signs of damage, wear or tear of the item.
- Gemstone fitted in the ring / pendent (by you)
- Gemstone is NOT same as displayed on website.
Frequently Asked Questions: Returns & Replacement Policy
- When does the 10-Day Return Period Start?
The 7-Days period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
- I bought 2 or more loose gemstones, I like one of them - can I return the others?
Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy on gemstones with 100% money back.
you can indeed return the other gemstones within the 7 day period
- I have lost the lab certificate, original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
Yes, as long as stone is undamaged and in same condition. Though Indian/International Customer refund policy do apply.
- Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got mounted in a ring myself within 7 Days?
Our Returns policy clearly states that any custom mounted ring cannot be returned. But still call/email us we may help customer in special case.
- Process to return loose gemstone. How should I send it?
- Call us with in 48-72 hours.
- Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us.
You can find our address by Clicking here.
- Use DTDC Plus (where possible), it will gurantee delivery next business day.
- If DTDC Plus is not available, Use Indian Speedpost service.
- Other courier services sometimes take out the stone and return empty parcel to our office, in such cases we are not responsible.
Note return is customer risk & responsibility.
Delivery and Shipping policies
- We use DHL, Aramex, TNT, UPS services for worldwide delivery (across the globe except india). It takes upto 10-15 working days in normal conditions.
- Indian Speed Post and DTDC are used for delivering in India. It takes upto 4-7 working days in normal conditions.
India Contact Details
Mr. Subhash Agarwal
Phone: +91-9818364901, +91-7678658925, 9AM - 9PM (India)
Queries / Comments: 4
1. Amirtharaj [19-09-2017]
2. Amirthataj [17-09-2017]
4. Rajiv Hazarika [02-05-2017]