Blue Sapphire Astrology Significance
Blue Sapphire (Neelam) is the gemstone of Saturn(Shani Garha)
. SHANI is said to be the magistrate among all the planets in the solar system. SHANI decides about good or bad results for a native.SHANI the Saturn is said to be the wicked planet. He is famous for his nature of disaster. IF SATURN is in benefic position in the horoscope he will make the native the king in all respects.
If SATURN is in malefic position in the horoscope he will destroy his life in all manner. Actually SATURN has the nature to bring the native on the right path of the life by giving him punishment on the different levels.
Blue Sapphire has the divine power to give mental peace, wealth & happiness by removing all hurdles of the natives life. The wearer of the Blue Sapphire never becomes the claimant of disrepute in the society.
Saturn is a karaka, or indicator, of longevity, misery, sorrow, old age and death, discipline, restriction, responsibility, delays, ambition, leadership and authority, humility, integrity, wisdom born of experience. Saturn also indicates asceticism, denial, non-attachment, spirituality, hard work, organization, reality and time itself.
General Characteristics of Saturn:
Longevity, Old age, Servant, Subordinates, Poverty, Humility, Deprivation, Purification, Sorrow, Miseries, Hardship, Humiliation, Obstruction, Lethargy, Procrastination, Chronic Disease, Bones, Hair, Nails, Dirty places, Iron, Blue and Black colour, Blue sapphire, West
Procedure Of Wearing Blue Sapphire (Neelam):
|General Characterstics of Blue Sapphire(Neelam)
||Blue , Black
||Capricorn (Makra), Aquarious(Kumbha)
|Ring Wearing Finger
Blue Sapphire Originating Countries:
- Minimum weight of Neelam should be 3.25 Ratti (600 mg).
- Neelam should be wear in center finger of working hand.
- Neelam must touch your fingure skin.
- Dip the ring into gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Saturday during the ascending moon cycle(Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Recite "OM SHAM SHANEYSHACHRAYE NAMAHA" mantra while wearing the ring.
- Neelam ring bottom should be cleaned regularly as dust deposited at the bottom, minimize the Neelam effects.
Myanmar, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Australia, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tanzania, Kenya, and China. The Logan sapphire, the Star of India, and the Star of Bombay originate from Sri Lankan mines.
Queries / Comments: 1
1. Mary [26-03-2012]