Opal-Venus Gemstone-Astrological Significance
Opal is semi-precious gemstone and substitute for diamond. It is the sub stone for Venus-Shukra planet. Opal is an opaque stone, with a see through surface and some minute tinges of Colours in it that give it its famous firing. Benefits: This gem is said to bestow beauty, power and financial prosperity. This improves intuition and helps magnetize others. It also helps in winning court cases and gives stability in life. Who Should Wear It: E especially good for those engaged in business connected with travel, tourism and import/export. It is an excellent gem for those born in the month of October as it turns them more loving and affectionate in personal and family life.
Opal or Opal Gemstone is a popular Gemstone of Venus i.e., Shukra planet. This Gemstone is mainly found in Australia. It is found in various varieties like White Opal, Fire Opal and Black Opal.
Opal Gemstone if worn in silver and in accordance with the laid down procedures increases the strength of Venus and there by gives worldly pleasures. The wearer is able to get wealth, family happiness, children, fame and respect
General Characteristics Of Venus:
Venus is a karaka, or indicator of spouse, love, marriage, comfort, luxury, beauty, prosperity, happiness, all conveyances, art, dance music, acting, passion and sex, healing and the saying of mantras.
Procedure Of Wearing OPAL
|General Characterstics of Opal
||Yellow, White, Red, Black, Green, Brown, Blue and Coloreless
||Taurus and Libra
Opal originating countries:
- Minimum weight of Opal should be 7 carats (1400 mg).
- Opal should be wear in Center finger of working hand.
- Opal must touch your fingure skin.
- Dip the ring into gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Tuesday during the ascending moon cycle(Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Recite "AUM SHUKRAYE NAMAH" mantra while wearing the ring.
Queries / Comments: 7
1. Preeti Gupta [17-06-2015]
2. Anuj Bhandari [24-01-2016]
3. Harjit Singh [30-03-2016]
4. Crenshella [10-06-2016]
6. Vinod Kumar [21-04-2017]
7. Madhusudan Mohapatra [07-05-2017]