Red Coral-Lal Moonga (Mars Gemstone)
Red Coral (Lal Moonga) is the gemstone of Mars (Mangal) planet. Mars is the planet of action and athletes, a person's Mars will show how much initiative they have to make changes in their life. A strong Mars will show a lot of get up and go and an ability to outlast competitors.
Red Coral gemstones should be worn by soldiers, policemen, electricians, surgeons, players and the workers of ordinance factory. It is useful for enhancing self-confidence, administrative capability and the power of utilizing the rights in social & political spheres . It is beneficial in deals involving buying and selling of land and properties. Red Coral gemstones is said to prevent abortion, fever, piles, impotency, typhus, smallpox etc. Children can be saved from diseases like rickets and stomach ache, by wearing red coral mala or beads around their necks.
General Characteristics Of Mars (Mangal)
Brothers, Defense forces, Courage, Strength, Valor, Muscle, Blood, Fire, Earth, Copper, Red colour, Coral, South east.
It is suggested to wear if native face any problem due to ill effects of Mars Planet in Horoscope.
The wearing of a Red Coral gemstone makes the native daring and a defeater of his enemies.
It is assumed that the genuine Red Coral warns the wearer of coming ill health by varying its color.
The Red Coral avoid from bad dreams and nightmares. Signs of well-placed Coral or Moonga Gemstone are Acquiring properties, Mechanical and technical jobs, Physical strength, forcefulness, Rapid advancement and success, Great energy and motivation, Ambition Courage, charisma and leadership. The Coral gemstone helps to prevent diseases like Eruptions of the face and body, Cuts, burns, bruises, General diseases of the blood, muscular system and bone marrow.
Wearing a red coral or moonga gemstone of at least 7 carats is said to remove difficulties, purify the blood, avert warfare and cure boils. It will make the wearer brave yet prudent.
|General Characterstics of Red Coral (Lal Moonga)
||Aries (Mesh), Scorpio (Vrischik)
|Ring Wearing Finger
||Ring / Center
Procedure Of Wearing Red Coral (Lal Moonga)
- Red Coral (Lal Moonga) gemstone should ideally weigh at least 1/10th in carats of your body weight. (70 kg body weight = 7 carat stone).
- Red Coral should be mounted in Copper/Gold metal Ring and wear in Ring finger of working hand (left or right).
- Red Coral stone must touch your finger skin
- Wear ring on Tuesday morning during the increasing moon (Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Dip the ring into gangajal/cow milk/fresh water at least 10 min before wearing. Take bath and Recite "OM MANGALAY NAMAH" mantra from 11 ~ 108 times.
- Wear ring facing towards Sun
- Red Coral ring should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone astrological effects
Red Coral Originating Countries
Red Corals are found in India, Italy, Australia, Sri Lanka, Japan, Malasia, South, Africa, Algeria and U.S.A.
Queries / Comments: 45
1. Jacob John [09-03-2014]
2. Rohit [01-09-2010]
3. Admin [01-09-2010]
4. Deepak [08-11-2010]
5. Vandana Sharma [06-06-2011]
6. Ravi [03-08-2011]
7. Vivek Sharma [03-09-2011]
8. Anand [26-09-2011]
9. Atul Tiwari [19-05-2012]
10. Jaideep Chakravarty [22-07-2012]
11. Vijay Bhardwaj [31-07-2012]
12. Pete [19-01-2013]
13. Ranjan Khosla [05-05-2013]
14. Sonya [18-05-2013]
15. Gaurav [04-05-2014]
16. Naribhan Singh [06-07-2014]
17. Shashi [19-12-2013]
18. Dhirendra Singh [15-03-2014]
19. Nishant [17-10-2013]
20. Ng [16-12-2013]
21. Jenith Solanki [12-01-2014]
22. Raju [05-02-2014]
23. Sapan Biswal [02-11-2014]
24. ARNAB BASAK [11-12-2014]
25. RAMAN [26-04-2015]
26. Neelam Gupta [11-05-2015]
27. Amit Kumar [11-07-2015]
28. Vishal [06-09-2015]
29. Evita [14-10-2015]
30. Sunita Kumari [18-10-2015]
31. Kiran Kumar Tejaswi N [23-10-2015]
32. Sujoy Sarkar [24-10-2015]
33. Pravin [03-12-2015]
34. Kirti [02-01-2016]
35. Paramjit [28-01-2016]
36. Rakhi Sinha [15-02-2016]
37. Vandanaa [09-04-2016]
38. Pankaj Sharma [06-08-2016]
39. Lovekesh [26-12-2016]
40. Anand [31-01-2017]
41. Vikash [31-01-2017]
42. Nayna Sagar [26-02-2017]
43. Lalit [06-03-2017]
44. Rakesh Das [14-04-2017]
45. Mohit [29-04-2017]