Terms and Conditions
1. Electronic Agreement
This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Website and your membership in the Service. By accessing the website or becoming a member, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and accept this agreement and agree to the terms, conditions, notices, and disclosures contained or referenced herein.
The Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws of India and the country of their residence. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not permitted to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended Heerejawharat.com members. Your use of the Heerejawharat.com website represents and warrants that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. Non-Commercial Use
The Heerejawharat.com Website is for the personal use of individual members, and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, unless registered and approved as an ‘Affiliate’ of Heerejawharat.com. The commercial endeavours include providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to Heerejawharat.com or otherwise. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Webite, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Heerejawharat.com shall be entitled to recover from you, your successors, heirs, assigns, etc. any profit, revenue, benefit, etc., which you have gained/ received, expected or going to receive with penalty @ 50% of such profit/ revenue/ benefit by unauthorized use of this site.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time by informing Heerejawharat.com in writing to terminate your membership. If you terminate your subscription, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees or access to digital content or reports purchased through Heerejawharat.com. Heerejawharat.com may terminate your membership and/or subscription by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Heerejawharat.com. If Heerejawharat.com terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Heerejawharat.com. Heerejawharat.com is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. Heerejawharat.com is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
6. Proprietary Rights
- a) Heerejawharat.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Heerejawharat.com website and the Heerejawharat.com Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Heerejawharat.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by Heerejawharat.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees.
- b) Reliance on Content, Advice, Opinions, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Heerejawharat.com Service or the Heerejawharat.com Website, but not directly by Heerejawharat.com, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Heerejawharat.com does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will Heerejawharat.com or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Members. Any advice, opinions, or other information or content provided directly by Heerejawharat.com through the Advice Section, User Forum, or Community Forum should not necessarily be relied upon. We recommend you to visit a certified professional for any such advice, option, or information. Under no circumstances will Heerejawharat.com or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Members.
7. Content Posted By You
- a) You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or the Website, or transmit to other Members. You will not post or transmit to other Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Member. If information provided to Heerejawharat.com, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Heerejawharat.com of such change. Heerejawharat.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Heerejawharat.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, Heerejawharat.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- b) You understand and agree that Heerejawharat.com may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content"), in each case in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of Heerejawharat.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Heerejawharat.com and/or its Members.
- c) By posting Content to any public area of Heerejawharat.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Heerejawharat.com, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by Heerejawharat.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- d) The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Heerejawharat.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
- i) that is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- ii) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- iii) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- iv.) promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- v) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- vi) contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- vii) provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- viii) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- ix) solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- x) engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- e.) Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the Content you post on the Service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- f.) You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members. This includes but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any products or services through the Service or to attend parties or other social functions or networking for commercial purposes. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Heerejawharat.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent.
- g) All information you include in your Member profile must be accurate, current and complete.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
YOUR USE OF THE Heerejawharat.COM SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONTRACT STRICLY LIMITS OUR LIABILITY AND Heerejawharat.COM DOES NOT PROVIDE WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICE. THE CONTRACT ALSO LIMITS YOUR REMEDIES
9. Modifications to Service
Heerejawharat.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Heerejawharat.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
10. Disputes and Applicable Law
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Delhi, India only.
11. Indemnity by You
You agree to indemnify and hold Heerejawharat.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Heerejawharat.com regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the site or anything that is in violation of this Agreement, you shall forthwith report such violation to Heerejawharat.com by writing to Customer Care. On receipt of such complaint, Heerejawharat.com may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse without any refund of subscription fee. Any false complaint made by a member shall make such member liable for termination of his/ her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
Please contact customer service with any questions regarding this agreement. Heerejawharat.com is a trademark of Fortuna Retail Private Limited.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.